I had a blast photographing this beautiful family at DC Ranch a couple of weeks ago! I’m so glad they took the opportunity to get some family photos done. I know it can be overwhelming at times to think about all of the details — what you’re going to wear, how you’ll do your hair and makeup, coordinating your family’s schedule, being nervous about looking your best… We all worry about these things when we think about getting our picture taken. And it can be hard to put your trust in someone else to capture you and/or your family at their best. So I am especially understanding and appreciative when people reach out to me to take their photos and I do my best to put them at ease and to make it a fun experience as well as to capture their true beauty. It is pretty much the best compliment I can get when people tell me that they “had a lot of fun” during their shoot and that “It’s going to be hard to pick our favorites” when they see their images at their viewing session. Both of these were compliments I received from this sweet family and I hope they know what an honor it was to photograph them and that I had a great time, too! I loved meeting their daughter and getting to know her a little better over our time together and enjoyed hanging out a bit with mom and dad, too! I feel especially lucky when clients become friends. A big thank you to this adorable family for letting me capture some memories that I hope they’ll cherish for a lifetime.
- Professional Headshot Photography, Phoenix Real Estate Professional | [en]frame photography by rachel boyer
- Family Photo Session | Phoenix Audubon Center | [en]frame photography
- Pregnancy Announcement Photos | enframe photography by rachel boyer | Phoenix Family Photography
- 70th Birthday Family Portrait Session |Phoenix Family Photographer | enframe photography by rachel boyer
- Three Generations Photo Shoot | Royal Palms Resort and Spa |Phoenix, Arizona