Marcia goes into a little more detail in her blog post of how she and I met and the fact that our friendship seemed “meant to be” from the start. We have a lot in common including our mutual passion for documenting the lives and love of ALL families and especially for changing the world and the way the world views and understands Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender families one image at a time. I really appreciate Marcia asking me and my family to be a part of this project and we were happy to support Marcia and her efforts to show that Love and Family comes in all sorts of combinations.
I also really appreciated that Marcia made a point to encourage me to share a variety of pictures with her for this post including ones I take of our family on my iPhone. She really wanted people to understand that documenting your family and precious moments doesn’t always have to be done with a fancy camera or equipment or by a professional and I completely agree. Even us photographers (maybe even ESPECIALLY us photographers) capture a lot of our daily moments with our phones and some of my most cherished images are ones I shot “on the fly” with my iPhone.
Anyway, click on the heading above for a peak into our family — I hope you enjoy. And please check out Love is Love Photography through the website, blog, Facebook and/or twitter and show my friend Marcia some love. And if you or someone you know would like to be a part of this project, share your story with
Marcia, I’m so glad we’ve connected and I look forward to where our friendship and our mutual passions will take us in the years to come! xo
- Professional Headshot Photography, Phoenix Real Estate Professional | [en]frame photography by rachel boyer
- Family Photo Session | Phoenix Audubon Center | [en]frame photography
- Pregnancy Announcement Photos | enframe photography by rachel boyer | Phoenix Family Photography
- 70th Birthday Family Portrait Session |Phoenix Family Photographer | enframe photography by rachel boyer
- Three Generations Photo Shoot | Royal Palms Resort and Spa |Phoenix, Arizona