***Edited: This list has been updated for Father’s Day 2020 including two additional gift ideas for Dad.***
Father’s Day is Sunday, June 21st and will be here before we know it! It can be a challenge to think of the perfect gift for Dad and one that hasn’t already been given. To help you out, I’ve rounded up a list of
10 12 unique gifts for Dad on Father’s Day. You’re sure to find at least one thing on this list that the dad, grandfather or father figure in your life will love, and that he probably doesn’t already own!
10 12 Unique Gifts for Dad on Father’s Day
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Should you choose to purchase through one of these links, I will collect a small share of the sale price at no extra cost to you.
This gift is so unique and is guaranteed to be something Dad doesn’t already have! If you have a baseball loving guy you need a Father’s Day gift for, this is a must!
This hand-painted baseball includes all of the (current) Major League ballparks, listed by division, with a little checkmark next to each one. As you visit the parks, you check them off your “list.” It’s a great way to keep track of all the ballparks you’ve been to and of the wonderful memories made. There’s also a separate “throwback” ball that lists the older parks for those that are keeping track of past visits to those parks. The artist, Emily Wolfson is currently taking pre-orders that will be shipped out at the beginning of June, just in time for Father’s Day!
Dad can take this great looking, eco-friendly, portable speaker and charging station anywhere he goes!
- Improved sound quality
- Solar Powered
- Portable Charging Station
- Environmentally Conscious
Okay, I know the socks on Father’s Day thing is kinda cliché/played out, but these socks are pretty special. Bombas are not only super comfortable and supportive. For every pair that is purchased, Bombas donates a pair of socks to a homeless shelter. Socks are the #1 most requested items in homeless shelters; to date, Bombas has donated over 8.5 MILLION pairs! They have lots of different styles to choose from, but the Father’s Day Sports Socks Gift Box or Father’s Day Dress Socks Gift Box puts a collection together for you that makes an awesome gift for Dad AND provides socks for homeless individuals around the country. Win Win!
Gifting Dad with a new iPhone? Make sure his protective phone case is equally as dapper.
This is the perfect phone case for showing off his sophisticated style while also letting the beauty of his phone shine through.
This dapper geometric triangle pattern in masculine colors incorporates transparent spaces so that the color of your phone shows through the case. Whether you are protecting a silver, black or gold phone, this case will look great!
This case looks sleek, but it’s tough. Its solid construction fits your phone perfectly, and it protects from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. The smooth finish also makes it stylish and easy to hold.
Although he’s not currently sporting a beard, my husband swears by this stuff. He LOVES their Moisturizing Shave Cream for his sensitive skin and has a bottle delivered on a regular basis. If he had a full beard, I’d definitely buy him this Beard Grooming Set perfect for any beard wearin’ Dad.
Cremo also makes barber grade hairstyling and hair care products, as well as body washes, cologne and of course, shaving creams. So even if Dad doesn’t have a beard, you could put together a few of Cremo’s other “astonishingly superior” products and make a gift set of your own. . . actually, I think I just decided on one of hubby’s gifts for this year . . .
This is such a cool, unique, and thoughtful gift. Collect all of Dad’s nostalgic race shirts, concert tees, sports team memorabilia, sweatshirts, etc and send them in to Project Repat to create a custom quilt. (Bonus: Dad gets a great gift and you get a little extra room in the closet!)
You can even send in button down shirts. What a great way to memorialize a lost loved one and create something really special.
- The most trusted source for custom t-shirt quilts since 2012.
- Once you place order, you will receive a box with a pre-paid mailer within 2 Business Days.
- When box is received, there will be instructions for sending your shirts!
- When you receive the box, you will be able to pick a fleece color, and get more prep and shipping details
- We can use t-shirts, sweatshirts, dri-fit, tech, jerseys and button-down shirts. Featured on The Today Show!
This thing is too cool… kinda want one for myself. It’s that great combination of hand-written notes/ideas while also keeping a digital record. And it saves a ton of paper!
“Everlast gives users a classic pen and paper experience that’s built for the digital age. Mark a symbol and scan your pages using the Rocketbook App to blast your notes to the cloud. The Everlast notebook can be used with any pen, marker or highlighter from the Pilot FriXion line. Add a drop of water… and the notebook erases like magic.”
This rugged and handsome backpack is perfect for work or travel.
- Crafted with premium lightweight tear resistant Oxford fabric and quilted polyester lining, simple, elegant and vintage casual daypacks fits for school daily and outdoor sports
- External Dimension: Approx. 11.6″L x 17.2″H x 5.4″ W (29L x43H x13.5W cm) Weight:1.6 lb
- Roomy Innovation Compartments: Total 5 compartments, 1 main pocket with laptop sleeve large fits up to 15.6″ laptop, clothes, books,, tablet and other daily needs,2 front zip pocket under the portable fashionable flap allow handy access to smart phone, earphones, magazine, tablet and other carry-on stuff, one bottle pocket on each side for drink bottle and umbrella.
This is such a beautiful gift that any Dad is sure to love! These frames are handmade by Sophia Victoria Joy utilizing images that you send in. The frames also include a beautiful high quality engraved and personalized wooden plaque that you can customize with your own message. As this is a handmade, custom item, be sure to order with enough time for it to be completed and shipped in time for Father’s Day.
$19.99 – $49.99
A compact, microfiber beach towel that includes it’s own carrying case. Highly absorbent and dries 3X faster than a regular towel. Sand doesn’t stick to this towel so you won’t carry the entire beach home in your bag! Comes in lots of fun colors and patterns.
A personalized, 16oz engraved wooden hammer that makes a thoughtful gift for Dad or Grandpa.
Help Dad store and share his craft brew!
- keeps beer fresh and carbonated for 2 weeks
- Vacuum insulated 8/18 stainless steel keeps beer cold all day
- Interchangeable Tap Handle – handle can be changed to personalize or represent your favorite brewery.
- Variable Pressure Regulation Cap (VPR Cap) maintains perfect carbonation.
- Pressure gauge – easily read the pressure inside the growler
- 1-year warranty & lifetime customer support
Hope this gift guide with 10 unique gifts for Dad on Father’s Day has been helpful! Leave a comment below and let us know what you think of this list and/or which gift idea is you favorite!
Love this list?
Click Here to share on Twitter
Pin this image so you can refer back to it later: