Are you looking for fun, relaxed, natural images of you and your loved ones?
Does the thought of getting your family together for a photo session stress you out? What to wear, how to “pose,” when and where to plan your session?
Let [en]frame photography help take the stress and anxiety off your shoulders. . .
Photography is a passion I discovered a bit later in life, but it grew out of an interest I’ve always had in people and relationships and a long-time appreciation I’ve fostered for detail and “the little things.” As a mom with a background in social work with children and families, your family and I will quickly build rapport resulting in more comfortable, natural sessions and images. Your session will incorporate minimal posing, but I will utilize my “bag of tricks” to help you look your best on camera. You will receive images that are a mix of planned and unscripted moments and that are at once timeless and that freeze precious, priceless moments in time. I especially love when I am able to capture the unspoken relationships between loved ones. I favor a style that is classic with a hint of modern flair — a refined mix of feminine and funky (kinda like me!) and I use a fine art eye to edit your photographs. You will be provided with resources to help prepare for your session and I am here to answer any questions and to help with any planning leading up to your sitting. I am happy to travel to your home or your favorite neighborhood spots for your session as I find that the more comfortable you and your family are in the location, the better and more natural the photos are – the more they reflect YOU! Don’t have any favorite spots in mind? No problem! I’ve got a long list of great locations for the perfect sitting and I’m often out and about scouting new and unique locations.
I look forward to meeting you! xo rachel
Investment begins at $400
Your [en]frame photography experience includes:
• Introductory meeting and on-going communciation with me by phone and/or email to schedule your session, discuss details and choose the perfect location for images that best capture you and your family . . . I’m always up for meeting over a cup of coffee, too!
• On-location photography for up to 4 people ($25/ each additional person.)
• Dedicated session time. Typically photo sessions last about an hour but it’s not a hard and fast rule. I like to keep things as natural and fun as possible so we won’t rush and if it takes a little extra time to make your child or family feel at home, it’s fine with me!
• Photographer’s time and talent including post-production enhancements to make you and your family look your best and to create art that you will cherish and proudly display for a lifetime.
• At least 30 high-resolution, full-size original images from your sitting preserved on CD or USB
• A private, password-protected online gallery of images to share with family & friends for three months
• NEW! A FREE, personalized mobile app for viewing and sharing your photos via your phone or tablet!
• Your investment will also include an 8×10 of your choice from your sitting. We all love digital images these days, but nothing compares to a physical print. Additional collections of high quality, professional, archival prints as well as selectionof canvas and eco-friendly wall decor from a professional printing lab are available. Collections start at $150.
**I am happy to visit your home to help you choose the perfect wall decor to complement your room. This design service is provided free of charge and includes the use of cutting edge software that allows you to view a virtual finished product up on your wall before you place your order.**
Complete the contact form below or call Rachel at (480) 297 9599 to schedule your session & discuss how I can best meet your photography needs
*$150 deposit to secure your sitting is due at time of booking
* Hair/makeup services available for your session for an additional fee; contact me for pricing and availability.