this extensive checklist may be slightly more than you need depending on how/what you shoot, but it’s a good list nonetheless (click the link for a larger version.) what’s the hardest one for you to remember? i sometimes forget to reset my metering mode and occasionally my ISO. would you add anything to this list?
- Professional Headshot Photography, Phoenix Real Estate Professional | [en]frame photography by rachel boyer
- Family Photo Session | Phoenix Audubon Center | [en]frame photography
- Pregnancy Announcement Photos | enframe photography by rachel boyer | Phoenix Family Photography
- 70th Birthday Family Portrait Session |Phoenix Family Photographer | enframe photography by rachel boyer
- Three Generations Photo Shoot | Royal Palms Resort and Spa |Phoenix, Arizona